When you’re running a business of your own, it’s natural to shy away from spending money. After all, when your expenses increase, your profits go down . . . don’t they?
But what if I told you that, by spending—no, investing—money in your business, you could actually increase your profitability? Today, let’s look at how paying for the right new hire can completely transform your business for the better.
1. The Right Hire Can Save You Time And Money
When you consider hiring someone for your business team, focusing on the expense is natural. How much will a new employee or contractor cost you in terms of salary and benefits? How much will you need to spend to get your new employee set up with all of the tools, supplies and licenses she needs? And how much time will you or your staff need to sink into onboarding a new team member?
The right hire, however, will always yield both a financial profit and a productivity profit for you.
Think about where your business is stalling right now:
- What important business tasks are you not able to do at all?
- What tasks are you not able to do well, because you don’t have the time or resources to handle them?
- What projects or clients have you turned down because you lack the bandwidth to take them on?
- What business initiatives have you needed to put on hold?
When you hire the right person, he or she frees you up to strategize, tackle your most important tasks and maximize both your productivity and revenue.
2. The Right Hire Can Improve Morale
Makaylah Rogers is the co-founder of MindShift.money. She is a Thought Leader for her generation, teaching people how to rewrite their “money rules.” With an extensive background in wealth building and personal development, Makaylah’s path has taken her into executive roles in various fields including launching startups, real estate sales and motivational keynote speaking.